This amazing keto chia pudding super simple and easy to make – all you need is 2 ingredients, 5 minutes.
They are vegan, full of protein and other super nutritious ingredients. The best thing about these energy bites is that they can be stored in the fridge for up to 10 days with no problems! Perfect as a healthy desert option
What you need
3 x cups of unsweeted almond milk
3/4 x cups of chia seeds
1 x tablespoon of double cream
1. Whisk the almond milk, chia seeds and a 1 tablespoon of double cream in a large bowl. Let sit for 10 minutes and then whisk again (this just helps prevent clumping).
2. Cover and chill in the fridge for 3 hours, or overnight.
3. Take our of the fridge. Stir well
4. Portion into bowl(s) a small layer of chia mixture and add layer of Kaya Mix. Repeat this for few layers
5. Add desired toping to finish up
90% Dark Chocolate